• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IN THE RED CORNER ........................

Yes i am doing well,was a bit sore around the waist Monday afternoon and Tuesday am. I Took some of the tablets on those 2 days, but great now.

I did not take any time off work took it easy, and left early when i felt tired,but on the whole great apart from tight green stockings and not being ableto bath or shower a strip wash just doesnt do it for me.
could you phone Sunday as out at a meet Sat and taking some one some where on Sat afternoon Mia

Awwwwww Allie your doing fab keep up the good work and a MASSIVE well done to you. Kind regards Gail-Michelle.xx

Well done. You are an inspiration to us all.
I know what you mean about minis support, if it was not for minis, i would know practicly nothing about the surgery i'm about to have. So a big thank you to all from me aswell.

Last edited:
Thanks again guys i just wanted to post in the hope that for those of you who are in that red corner just now hang on in there, i know i was fortunate to be able to go privately but i just wanted to let you all know it's so worth waiting for and you too will all be joining me in that blue corner. Huge group hug to everyone xx

Hi Allie and a fantastic well done on your loss so far. You are a great support for me always trying to boost me along, thank you. Enjoy your time in Dublin. Take care.

Allie hun u r such a special fab gal u deserve every success in the world, u r doing so well and this is just the beginning, imagine how diff things are going to be for you come Christmas.
Take care darling and chat soon am sure lol xx

Hi Allie, great post. It is wonderful to hear how well you are doing. I wish you continued success in your weight loss journey!!

Its great to feel success as the digits on the scales decrease!!

allie allie allie your a bloody star and you deserve to be very very happy with yourself, you have done wonderful and im so pleased to be able to share your journy on here with you. Your such a positive person on here and are always on hand with advice and the suport we all need x enjoy finding the new allie thats emerging and enjoy that wonderful weekend you have coming up with your friend x hugs hannah x

Wow Allie that is fantastic. I can only hope to be as big a loser as you, in the nicest possible way!! I am 3 weeks today to my surgery and can't wait.

Andrea x

Allie, You have done amazing and I am so pleased for you. Glad you are looking forward to Dublin and I know you will have a fab tinme. x

Congratulations on your weight loss so far. You have done so well. The future holds lots of fun and many new adventures. I know how you feel. I am also 7 weeks post op. I am still pinching myself.

I know what a difference this has made to me already and I agree with you without the support of this web site I would be lost.

Have a great visit with your friend, it's time to start living again.

You are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

Back