• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

March 2015 Surgeries

Labelle

Oh hi guys it's been foreever, hope all is well with everyone it will be a year on March 24th since I had my bypass, I have lost 9.5 stone from my highest of 23.5 stone, all has been well and no complications, just been real busy, bmi has dropped from 48 to 28, I still have about 2 stones to lose but the weight loss has slowed down a lot. Anyway just thought I should check in with y'all n wishing everyone well plus a very late happy new year xxx

SerenityValley

Happy in the meantime
Hi labelle. Well done on doing so well! My stats are in my sig - I'm happily done and dusted and lighter than I'd even dared to hope. I think I'm going to drop a few more pounds before its done but not concerned.

I'm now trying to adjust to being slim. My head is still catching up.

ladilindy

Lovely to hear from you...well done on your loss. I am a week behind you and I have lost 8st 11lbs in total and 7st 8lbs since my op. I have 1st to get to a healthy BMI but I would be quite happy if I stayed where I am. Best thing I ever did...I have also managed to get off my blood pressure meds and anti-depressants :D

Lynn x