• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

massive relief

candie

fabby not flabby :)
I am due to have surgery in April, and my Daughter is having her baby at the end of March.As I am the birth partner I have been reluctant to tell her about the op in case she worried, as she has had enough upset this year:eek:
Anyway I told her today, and she's fine with it, and wants me to go for it whenever the surgery is, as my health is important for all our futures:D
So up to now only her, mum and best mate know:D:D

Glad you told her hun ;)

imagine two new lives starting together.
How fantastic. Have you witnessed a birth befor its an awsome experiance.

No and i'm more scared of it than my op:eek::eek::eek:
Lozzer I am having it done on NHS and initially asked me doc about it last July :D

sometimes those we dread telling the most surprise us the mostwith their reactions, and i think its because its normally someone whse approval we seek and are very close to and thats why they know wot the wls means to us and therefore dont argue with our choice and support us. But at least now there are no secrets and cant suddenly jump out and bit ya on yer bum:8855:(as secrets normally do) sorry bit of a sugar rush then :8855:

Back