• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O.T but have to tell you, Pictures Added

fat-girl-slim08

At Goal & Now Maintaining
I have had the happiest Easter ever!!
Tonight my Daughter gave birth to a Beautifull little baby girl!
she had her at 8pm tonight and we have only been back home an hour. she was 6lbs 13oz and absolutley gorguess, I feel so happy and proud to be a grandma lol
I just can't get over the way I am feeling and had to share my news with you. x:D

Last edited:
aww bless FGS congratulations to you ! thats such lovely news enjoy her, what a easter gift to recieve, again congratulations hun xxx

ps. u want to be called nanna or gran ?

Awww congratulations. Has she got a name yet?

Congrats hun :D - that *IS* an amazing easter prezzie xxx

Thankyou girls.
Yes she is called Brook, Both of them are doing fine, I feel so proud,
I don't know what I want to be called lol, at first I thought Nanna, But now I think Grandma lol, but might go with Nanni, Oh I don't know!
Maybe Supergran!

lol get ya knitting needles out grannies r suppost to knit things :D

Aww bless ya, I think I will go for Nanni lol, I suppose I am only 38 and Grandma does sound really old and I can only knit one pearl one and make long dr who scarves, so not really any good at knitting.
Oooooh Can't wait for tommorow to see her again, gonna go on a shopping spree in the morning and buy lots and lots of goodies for them both!! x

Same here although my 2 are aged 20 and 22 there is not any sign of them wanting to settle down with kids, so a big congratulations FGS and enjoy the pleasure

Fantastic news nanni. Better than any easter egg i imagine. I have an agreement with my son that aslong as he doesnt make me a grandma he will continue to get decent pressies for birthdays, easter and crimbo but the moment their is the patter of tiny feet it will be £20 in a card for him.

Lol Carole that's a good deal! Congrats FGS :)

Fabulous news!!

Congratulations! My mum is Nanny to my 2, and MIL is Granny. Mum wanted to be Nanna, but Ellie called her Nanny and it's stuck :) xx

Thats so so lovely what a very special easter gift xxx

Congratulations I know the feeling my first grandson was born in May last year, I opted to be Nanna. Enjoy every minute you lucky lady!

Aw congratulations to you all and what a lovely name x x

Back