• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May challenge? Just for fun...

I would like to join please I just got weighed and am 12 stone 11. I would like to be 12 stone 7lb by the end of May.
Today I ate
Fruit and Fibre with ss milk
3 ss latte's
1 slice danish bread Toasted 1/2 tin of beans
30 gms Cheese
3.5 oz rump steak
mixed salad
1 slice Garlic bread
5 chips
12 haribo starmixes

1400 KCals 85gms Protien

GOOD LUCK GUYS xx

I have started well and will carry on being positive each day.....lets hope!

brekky - Fruit and fibre with s/s milk
snack - small banana
lunch - slice of salmon, salad, spray of vinegar, mayo light, small brown pitta bread
tea - small jacket potato, chilli con carne, sm piece cheese grated on top.
snack - yogurt, 2 x clementines
drinks - 2 x teas, 1 x coffee, s/f juice rest of day

Went to gym for just over the hour, walked the dog for 45 mins.

Love Kat x

I would like to join in too - I'd love to see a 14 at the beginning of my weight by the end of the month. That's probably around half a stone to lose. Good luck everyone!

Can I join in too, I am currently 432lbs and would like to be 420lbs, thats 12lbs I need to lose.

Cheers Samx I would love to get my ticker moving and be as near to 15 stone as possible. Also to keep off the sugar and starch x
Good luck everyone x

Well today is my official weigh day! I'm now 11st 7lb, that's one lb closer to the 10's!

Yesterday I worked all day (childminding and census work) so exercise was hard to fit in.

I ate -

Breakfast - skinny cappuccino
Fromage frais with tiny bit of Dorset museli.

Snack - 4 brazil nuts.

Lunch - warmed up roast chicken leftovers! (only managed half of what I served up!)

Tea - warmed up roast again!

Snack - small portion of trifle (I make it with sugar free sponge and jelly, tinned fruit in juice, low fat custard and a tiny bit of elmlea piped on top!)

The trifle was a big treat even though it's bypass friendly. We had friends over for a roast Sunday evening (hence all the leftovers) so that's why I made the trifle!

Here's hoping the next 8pm aren't too much of a struggle!

I'm just about to jump out of bed and spend 30 minutes on my vibration plates!!

Started back on the plan properly today - good day food wise, managed a walk of around a mile and half at lunch time too. Checked my scales this morning and definitely would like to lose 7 pounds this month to get me just under the 15 stone mark - for the first time in a good few years! Hope everyone else is doing okay x

Morning all and welcome all the newcomers to the challenge...

i had a decent day yesterday. Special K for brekkie, large salad with ham and egg for lunch, salmon and new pots for tea, a banana as a mid am snack and some fruit salad in the evening. I did have a small glass of wine last night, but Im happy with yesterday. Ive got a bit of a headache this morning and wondering if that might be a bit of carb withdrawal as Ive had no naughties.

On to day 3 then. Stick with it everyone. Check out the badge in my signature. You can copy and paste it into your signature if you want one!

i had special k for breakky
small salad and fridge raiders for lunch
fish and vegs for tea
with a baby bel fort a snack
about 2.5 litres of water i dont drink tea or coffee

good luck everyone xxx

Can I join you all. Starting weight is 380lb. Would love to be 368lb by the end of May.

Well i'm 2lb down :) I so hope i'm a good girl this week. Going off for a mega walk in a minute with Trev, hope to be gone for a couple of hours :) xx

Day 2 for me today of being back on track, friends came round on Monday & forced me to have red wine & nawties!! :eek:

Food yesterday
B: actimel, natural, yogurt, strawberries, blueberries
L: cottage cheese, alfalfa sprouts, beetroot, celery
D: roasted chicken with leeks & courgettes
S: atkins bar

Todays food
B: actimel, natural yogurt, protein powder
L: edamame & wasabi dip, low carb wrap, mange tout
D: chicken, edamame bean & veg stir fry
S: wafer thin ham, babybel, boiled egg

3 litres of water each day.

Had dropped 2.5lbs over night... love water weight loss!!

ooh im 14stones 5 and wanna be 13stones 7 by june!! (but i havent had a fill yet so i dont think i will :S )

Are we all still going strong?

Ive had another decent day today. Small amount of dry special K for brekkie - less than a handful. Had 4 chicken nuggets at McD's for lunch as I had zoe at home and her friend and they wanted to go, just having some bbq chicken drumsticks now.

I'm seeing a friend tonight though and will have at least one glass of wine!

Can I join you all. Starting weight is 380lb. Would love to be 368lb by the end of May.

Welcome to the challenge Agnes. How's it going for you so far? I'm rooting for you over here :) x

Sam i'm doing good, had another good w/w'ing food day. Met up with our Glenville for a cuppa and refrained from having a toasted teacake, how good am i? Or is it i have a wedding reception Saturday night with bbq and pig roast? Am hoping for a nice pudding too lol. Next week is the week i break the back of the 16stones and get into the 15's lol xxx

not bad day for me today

Brekkie SS Latte
Lunch Tuna low fat mayo tomatoes and cucumber
Tea Chilli con carne
Snacks Digestive biscuit, another latte and 3 options chocolate drinks

wow, looks like everyone is doing great. Keep up the good work x

Back