• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May challenge? Just for fun...

Well done Sam!! Good luck for wk 2 everyone x

Thought i would join you ladies if thats ok.

Im 157kg, set myself a target of 150kg by the end of May.

Did a 2 mile walk today which felt so good.

Well got on the scales this morning and it read 154.9kg, so Ive lost 4.5 lb, so I should be well on my way to reaching my target.

I'm now only a few lb off losing 4 stone (56 lb) pre op. I can't believe it.

So how is everyone else doing?

2 lbs lost last week... I'm happy! May need to adjust my goal for May but whatever the number at the end of the month, so long as it's going in the right direction I'm utterly satisfied!

Hope you're all doing well and have a great week people xx

Thanks Neen x

well done everyone.

Had another good day here. Special K for brekkie, roast parsnip soup for lunch with a small bread roll, home made stew for tea and snacks of grapes and a banana.

Also been to spin class at the gym and exercised my blooming legs off. Oh and had a litre of water which is good going for me! A fab day all round.

well have been absolutely starving today !!

special K for breakfast
cottage cheese and cous cous salad for lunch
tuna pasta salad for tea and mullerlight yoghurt
snacks 2 apples and 1 banana

this is way more than I would normally have feel like a fat pig!! But on the positive no sweets chocolate fried foods takeaways or any of the things that got me to this point so a positive

hopefully a better day tomorrow.

good luck to everyone.

I was gong to join but want to recover from operation before I start exercising if there us a jumping June one I will jump kn board .... I hope u don't mind me popping in to see how u all do ? Xxxx

My aim would be to stay the same and exercise more as my weight is on the low side of normal now xxxx

Well done PeterboroughGuy!!

Joined yeaterday and weighed myself this morning. No weight loss yet but lets face it I only started yesterday (ok, so I really am that impatient!). Really hopeful that I will lose 6lb by the end of the month and a further 3 or 4lb by my monthly weigh in day on the 9th of June.

Good luck everyone!

Joined yeaterday and weighed myself this morning. No weight loss yet but lets face it I only started yesterday (ok, so I really am that impatient!). Really hopeful that I will lose 6lb by the end of the month and a further 3 or 4lb by my monthly weigh in day on the 9th of June.

Good luck everyone!

Oh you will do fab. 9th June a big day for me this year lol, my birthday but its the big 40 and thats not stone lol

first weigh in of the month tomorrow. Gonna pop to boots and see if those numbers have decreased. I'll let you all know x

Back