• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May challenge? Just for fun...

Sambucca

Anyone fancy a bit of a challenge to help our weight loss along for May. You can set your own weight loss targets, or just try to maintain.

I might even be able to persuade Pierce to create us a badge ;)

My weight this morning was 11st 12lb, and I would like to be 11st 7 by the end of May.

Over to you...

phatmomma

Oooh i don't know what i weight today Sam, can i put my weight in on Tuesday after weigh in or shall i put last Tuesdays weight in?

If it's last Tuesday then i was 16st 2lb and i'd like to lose 1/2 a stone. If it's this Tuesday then i still want to lose 1/2 a stone and i'll put my weight in then :) . Slow n steady wins the race xx

SCOOBYDOOBYDOO

I was 14 stone 5 last thursday at weigh in and would like to see a 13 at the beginning by the end of may x

simplylucy

Ok, I was 11st 8lb this morning, would be amazing to be in the 10's before we hit June!

I need to loose 9lb in May, I'm gonna work so hard.

Focus focus focus.

Thanks for starting this challenge, it's exactly what I needed!

Here comes the 10's!!!!!!

Sambucca

good luck everyone. We can do it x

xxsarahxx

I'M READY TO GO!!! I'm starting weight watchers by myself to get ready for my op, whenever that may be. Unfortately i've put a few pounds on over previous weeks so think i'm around 32.12(hard to say that out loud)
I'm aiming to be 32.2, fingers crossed x

Last edited:

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
Anyone fancy a bit of a challenge to help our weight loss along for May. You can set your own weight loss targets, or just try to maintain.

I might even be able to persuade Pierce to create us a badge ;)

My weight this morning was 11st 12lb, and I would like to be 11st 7 by the end of May.

Over to you...

:wave_cry:Sam you are our angel:)
Many,many thanks for this thread

I have been p*ssing around with he same 7 pounds for months...

So my target is 15 stone 7 pounds by end of May xxx

Sambucca

so today is day 1 for me.

Im going to the gym this morning, also am going to try to drink at least 2l of water as my usual fluid intake is entirely made up of coffee and wine!!

Im also going to ensure that if I have any snacks between meals today that they are protein based - ie good for me!

Good luck to everyone else who is starting day 1 today.

Tracey ( eyore)

today i weight 17 stone i would like to lose 7lb by end of may ...making my total lose 7 stone x

JoxJo

Great thread!
This morning I weigh 14.9 hope to be 14.3 by end of May! It feels so good to have a small timescale goal!

Sambucca

ooh thats a new one on me Linzi, how does that work?

vonny

Great thread
im 18 stone 13lbs and would like to be 18 stone by the end of may xxx

Sambucca

How have we all got on today?

Ive been fairly good. Had very small bowl of special K for breakfast, a small tuna sandwich for lunch and some shepherds pie with veg for tea. Have also had some fruit salad. I may have some melba toast and pate if I get the munchies later on.

Have also had just over 1L of water as well as plenty of coffee. Went to the gym this morning and a short walk in the park this afternoon to feed the ducks.

Preparation is definitely key for me. I have made myself a lovely ham and egg salad to take to work tomorrow and will take some more of the fruit salad I have made. Have also got some salmon out of the freezer for tomorrow nights tea.

Onwards and downwards. How have the rest of you got on today?

Sambucca

welcome along, the more the merrier!

Well done on your walk. x

blueeyes

I was 21st 5 on Saturday. But I function in kilos so that's 135.6 kg for me. I'd like to be at or under 130 kg by the end of May. I know it's nearly a stone but I like a steep target so I can push myself a little. Wasted enough time eating cake in April! Fully motivated now :)

Great thread!