• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May challenge? Just for fun...

Neen

WLS Moderator
Everyone is doing so well! Well done everyone and all the best of luck for the coming week!
I'm not weighing yet but still sugar free for 3 weeks now and I feel so much better. Going to try and be consistant with exercise this week x

Sambucca

Ive lost 2lb this week and still going strong....

Hope everyone else is still doing well.

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Lost another 2 lb overnight, now weighing in at 152.3 Kg looking good for my target now of 150.0 by the end of May.

It must be the bike riding im doing as its falling off me at the minute.

Are you all still doing well?

phatmomma

Well last week i had a very demoralising 2lb gain, but this week i've had a 4lb loss so am very very happy :)

I don't think i'm going to get the other 4lb off i need before the end of May, but i do weigh in on a Tuesday so might just slide in there with another 2 weigh ins...

Do i care? No, it's just for fun. Am i chuffed i've gotten into the 15stone bracket since trying to get there in November? Hell yes i am.... Bring it on, this fattie is in the weight watching zone....

Sambucca

Im in the WW zone with you Julie - loving it!

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
well!!!!! what a disaster i am.
back up to 12st 3lbs.
i have the steroid moon face, but that don't look to bad as i had the skin to accommodate it "don't need a face lift any more". now i have noticed that I'm getting the roll round my lower abdomen :cry:.
I must keep in controll and get rid of that 3lb and get myself some stronger magic knickers.

phatmomma

Sue don't beat yourself up, you have done so well already...

I have some primark marvellous knickers that are 'snug' to say the least :) But would you believe they make me look thinner but they make me feel 'fatter'? But i love em, i can run (i use that term loosely, as in over the road when the lights start beeping quicker) and less of me wobbles :)

How is Erin doing? Has she had her hospital appt yet? xx

phatmomma

Sam? Those little flakes the ice cream man puts on the ice creams we don't eat? 1 pro point so long as you don't have more than one.... Muller lights with choc sprinkles? 2pp xxx

xxsarahxx

4lbs off this week and i'm still going strong. Thats 7lbs all together. I'm hoping for another 3lb by the end of may. Thank god for weight watchers x

phatmomma

Way to go Sarah, 1/2 a stone is awesome..

You're doing the old points or the new ones? If it's the old then please don't read my tip to Sam about point values xx

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
How is Erin doing? Has she had her hospital appt yet? xx[/QUOTE]

back down to 12st today, so feeling a bit better.

thanks for asking about Erin, she has her 6 months ap next thursday, so will update then.
she still won't weigh herself but she is looking and feeling good.

xxsarahxx

Way to go Sarah, 1/2 a stone is awesome..

You're doing the old points or the new ones? If it's the old then please don't read my tip to Sam about point values xx
Yeah i'm sticking to the old points, seem to be going ok. Hubby is doing well too, he's lost 6 pound. Feel like i'm counting points in my sleep though, be glad when i can memorize some of them lol . How are you getting on julie?

Lilyscent

I am so pleased with myself, I have lost another 4lbs this week, with the 5lbs I lost last week its 9lb in total, so I am well on the way to losing the 10lbs I wanted to lose this month.

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Lost another Kg, now weighing in at 151.3, my target was 150, can I lose 3 lb in a week, I sure hope so lol, then I just need to lose another 5 lb to get me to a 5 stone weight loss, which im really hoping for by the 2nd June when I see the surgeon, I know its a big ask, but not been out on my bike for 3 days due to my hospital stay.

lotsabeefy

Lost another Kg, now weighing in at 151.3, my target was 150, can I lose 3 lb in a week, I sure hope so lol, then I just need to lose another 5 lb to get me to a 5 stone weight loss, which im really hoping for by the 2nd June when I see the surgeon, I know its a big ask, but not been out on my bike for 3 days due to my hospital stay.
I'm sure you can loose that you have already done so well xxx