• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May have a slipped band

missdmac

Can anyone tell me of they have had a slipped band and what there symptoms was and what was the out come. Thank xx

i was discussing this with my provider a couple of weeks ago as they believe my band is leaking, I asked them if it was possible that I didn't have restriction because my band had moved, they explained that if it had moved the usually symptoms are pain behind the breast bone, inability to eat, swallow and digest, acid reflux, heartburn and associated pain. And if a defill doesn't eliminate these symptoms ;they are often a sign of over restriction too, then they would investigate possibilities of it having slipped.

What makes you think yours has slipped and have you spoken to your provider?

If you've recently had a fill, if could be a sign of over restriction as acid reflux and heartburn us a very common sign. Try bland foods and liquids to see if it settle, assuming you're able to eat and drink ok?

Last edited:
Thank u spoke to my provider having some removed on Tuesday and on liquids only. He said it may of slipped or I'm at my max fill as the is the second time I have had to have a de fill my systems are are heart burn and and keep bringing it back up ( not sick ) xx

Back