• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Maybe Its Me !!!!!!!

BlueDiamond

Hello and Good Morning to everyone

I am in rant mode, and tbh I am quite hurt as yesterday was a special day for me and out of all my "friends" and "family" I got a single, yes you read right 1 card. I am just amazed how little people actually care, or I get told that they "forgot" or "I didnt realise" which makes me feel even worse, coz it makes me feel like they don't care or they cant be a**ed to remember.
I always tend to remember and buy other people cards/pressie come wot ever the event, I dunno maybe its me and I expect too much.........I was always brought up to be told "treat people how you expect to be treated " , there is definately a lesson to be learned here I think !!

All the best and have a very nice day all
MeJulie xx

Oh MeJulie, you must feel quite angry! May i ask what the special day was? xx

mejulie.....
happy special day to you,
happy special day to you,
happy special day mejulie,
happy special day to you...........

I am so sorry it was forgotten. People have a tendency to get wrapped up in their own lives and forget about others. It hurts so bad. I already have a running bet with my husband as to which friends and family will forget my birthday.

I know what you mean about always remembering other people's special days. I used to - my memory is a bit shot now, but I do my best!!! I was amazed yesterday to receive 7 cards from work colleagues wishing me well - but not one from family or friends outside work! My supposed best mate hasn't even rang or texted as she's on hols in France (although was able to text me to tell me she'd got there okay and what a long drive it was)... oh dear!!!!

Happy special day for yesterday, whatever it was!!!

Hi there Julie

Sweetheart, my mother always used to say that I should not expect people to feel the same as I do...I would be thoughtful and go out of my way for others and expected the same back....It hurts when it's not reciprocated and because the way 'you' are, it's so difficult to understand why they can be so different.

But you are important and your special day is special......So I just want you to know, I care.....and so do most folk here care.

Take care

~bug hugs~

Back