• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update On wls

BlueDiamond

Hello everyone and Good Afternoon to you all

I called Queen's Hospital today to see if they received my referral from my endcrinologists from King Georges Hospital and they have received it, Mr Khoo's (surgeon) secretary informed me that I have been referred to see the dietician first (Dr Pearson)

My question to all you wise people is this the normal procedure ?? And what can I expect from this ?? If anyone can shed any light on this I would be most grateful.;)

All the best & thanks :D- MeJulie xx

Hello me again,

I think that queens has referred me back to endcrinologists for them to refer me back to Dr pearson (dietican) which I cant understand why as he works with mr khoo !! So I cannot understand why he just cant hand my case over to Dr Pearson and go from there.........so more weeks of waiting again I presume !

All the best - Me Julie xx

Sorry that things are straightforward. Unfortunately I have no practical advice other than to ring the secretaries involved to see if they can help you. They are normally quite good. Fingers crossed.

Back