• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MDT and Tiers

I didn't really have to deal with any of that as it was dealt with by an external provider. I know MDT stands for multi disciplinary team meeting! Maybe look in the funding section?

Tiers I'm not sure on the lower but tier three which I've just started is a weight management tier which I have to complete before being considered for surgery I know not every area has this last around 12 months I've only seen a dietician so far but apparently you see different people to help you lose weight ( telling you how to suck eggs really ) lol

The tier 3 has to be completed now(NHS) before you are recommended for wls.It can be anything from 4-12 months depending on your criteria, how much weight you lose and what the other team members recommend.
It may also depend on your general health and other co morbidities.I don't think there is a strict regime only that you have to do it. I am just starting my tier 3 also

Back