• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MDT confusion

oliviafrances

Hi, I'm hoping someone can give me some clarity on this. I received a letter from my surgeon telling me I was discussed in December's MDT meeting (tier 4) and that he was pleased to report that everyone was happy with my progress. Does this mean I passed the MDT? He did mention he wanted me to go on blood pressure medication before he sees me next in march to be put on the waiting list. Any interpretation of that response would be greatly appreciated, I've read and reread the letter and I'm no clearer.

Last edited:

Mandyf

Hi. Sorry to bother you. How have you gone on with regards to the MDT letter. I am waiting for my results.

oliviafrances

Hi. Sorry to bother you. How have you gone on with regards to the MDT letter. I am waiting for my results.
No bother at all, I have been put on the waiting list for surgery, and during this waiting time I am sorting out my blood pressure with my doctor. Hope yours goes ok :)