• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ME 3 MONTHS BEFORE SURGERY

chrisa

ALMOST 10 STONE LIGHTER NOW

253936_179127598812369_8076508_n.jpg

Thank you we have just found these pics I was only one photo on the day time thankfully, i thought i looked great at the time God can't believe it. x

Thank goodness I had the bypass thats all I can say x You know when we are big we don't realise just how big no wonder we can't cope when our bodies shrink our minds just don't know what to think. x

An amazing difference Chrisa, you always looked good but now you look healthy and good. A winning combination :) xx

wow ..wow...wow..wow...wow amazing well done darling xxx

Fantastic progress pics, Chrisa !!!

I know when I have been looking back at some of mine (esp the ones 3 stone down) I now look and think "I can't believe I was THAT size and thought I looked good" :confused: :confused: :confused:

Might eventually think it about photos of me as I am now ....... in another 6 or 8 months time ..... odd how the brain works, isn't it? :D

Well done chrisa, You look a totally different person. Congrats on such a massive weight-loss x

Absolutely amazing - know what you mean about not realising how big you are until you see yourself. I'm always shocked when I see photos as that's not how I see myself - at least I won't have that prob either before long :)

Beautiful then, beautiful now! You have done amazing. Well done xxx

Back