• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

me again could low iron have anything to do with weight

kphorrox

everytime i have bloods done my iron is very low could that have anything to do with weight.
trying to think of any thing having a sore back aching ankles and shortness of breath is not enough

Hello there

i been looking on the internet and the only thing i can find is...........weight gain relations with iron/anemia deficiency is (1) pregnancy (2) is lack of energy causes you to not want to do exercises and that can make you gain weight.........i myself cannot find anything medically related........maybe someone else will come along with the answers.

All the best - mejulie x x

everytime i have bloods done my iron is very low could that have anything to do with weight.
trying to think of any thing having a sore back aching ankles and shortness of breath is not enough

Have you been tested for high blood pressure, diabetes and cholestrol?

my blood pressure is always good,diabetes came back fine when i have bloods its just the iron that comes back low which is why i assume i get alot of dizzy spells

Back