• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Me again

BecksDaykin

Hi

Just another question

My hubby is really supportive of me having surgery but has been a bit quiet. I've spoken to him and it's because he thinks I will have so much confidence once my weight loss journey begins, he's afraid I may not want to be with him :-(

I've reassured him it's what I am that's gonna change..not who I am..altho the who I am will be happier and more confident in myself, it doesn't mean I'm gonna be running off!

*sigh* I'm doing this for me! For my health and to improve the quality of life! I want to see my children grown up..get married and see my grandchildren! The way I am ATM I'd be lucky to see my younger 2 get to that stage!

MEN!!

Hi....it seems to be a usual concern for men that their wives will up and leave! It rarely happens and when it does it's probably cos there were problems before the surgery.
Ive been married for 15 years my husband became very insecure at first these subsided after around 6 months xx

lotsabeefy said:
Hi....it seems to be a usual concern for men that their wives will up and leave! It rarely happens and when it does it's probably cos there were problems before the surgery.
Ive been married for 15 years my husband became very insecure at first these subsided after around 6 months xx

He's normal then lol altho that could be debatable at times ;-) I met him when I was big. Maybe he'll need alot more reassurance!

Thx for the reply and well done on ur loss xx

Back