• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Me today

Mixman

DSC07251.jpg

Come a long way since this just 14 months ago

20thJuneDay11.jpg

You certainly have come a long way mate. You're certainly an inspiration to many, myself included. Well done & congratulations. You must be very proud.

Take care................

WOW! what an amazing transformation! Truly inspirational!
Thanks for sharing Mixy.

Wow Mixy, you look like a different person, no one would suspect you had ever had a weight problem :D Well done x

Wow, I can't believe the change. You're truly inspirational.

Rebirth

A truly amazing transformation ! You look really cool :D

Looking fab mate.
x

:)Wow:)

what a difference in just over a year!

Mickie your pictures always amaze me when i look at before and after. Your dogged determination and the huge effort you have put in have paid off dividends and you are looking great mate xx

well done Mixxy... you look normal and I dont know about you but that was my pre op goal - to look normal and not attract unwanted attention.

Good on you mate.

Thanks all.

I'm really pleased with how I look now. There's some work to be done still. Toning up areas, some more weight to lose. But that will come in time with the exercise.

I love the fact I can just go and buy clothes I like from regular shops and I can wear things a little out of the ordinary, like my retro sunglasses, and feel comfortable.

Great photos! You look fabulous :)

My favourite ever car was my 1986 (brand new, I'm showing my age) Astra GTE in aubergine purple. Ah, a little moment of nostalgia...

You look awesome and most importantly, you look and 'sound' happy. Love it!

As I said on facebook Mickie you are looking so so hot at looking cool. Yoiu have indeed come a long and great way and i'm delighted for you. Just noticed too you are only 1lb from goal so many congratulations to you. You are an inspiration and i'm really hoping your pics help to inspire my hubby to consider wls. Big big hugs x

Wow you must feel like a new man, so nice to see male pic's me and my hubby are waiting for op dates and he was amazed by your pics, think it shows what he has to work towards. x

As I said on facebook Mickie you are looking so so hot at looking cool. Yoiu have indeed come a long and great way and i'm delighted for you. Just noticed too you are only 1lb from goal so many congratulations to you. You are an inspiration and i'm really hoping your pics help to inspire my hubby to consider wls. Big big hugs x

Thank you Alison xx

Your messages on Facebook were lovely :D

I hope he does consider WLS. I know it's not very 'manly' but the more men that see what can be achieved, the more popular, hopefully, it will become more of an option for guys in the future :)

Back