• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Meal replacements

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Hiya everyone :)
For the last few weeks, when ive gone to asda, ive beem buying their meal replacements, called " measure up" just a different flavour each week to try them. They are soooooo filling!!! why is this? its only liquid!! lol

i think its do with the protein and the carbs in the which make them stay in your body longer tricking your brain into letting you know you full x

i think its do with the protein and the carbs in the which make them stay in your body longer tricking your brain into letting you know you full x
thanks mate, i find it really strange lol

Are they nice Caren/ And how many cals are they?

im on meal replacement shakes too caren...i dont find i get hungry a lot either!

i get mine from approved foods stupidly cheap but they are discontinuing the range (Slimmm) so nice to know asda do a range.

How much are they hun?

Are they milk based?
I'd really like to try them, but cannot stand anything that's even slightly milky.:cry:

Are they milk based?
I'd really like to try them, but cannot stand anything that's even slightly milky.:cry:

mine arent...they are milkshakes but made with water, there are soups too but i can honestly say they were revolting!

Hiya everyone :)
For the last few weeks, when ive gone to asda, ive beem buying their meal replacements, called " measure up" just a different flavour each week to try them. They are soooooo filling!!! why is this? its only liquid!! lol

I use the Tesco brand - really yummy xx

Are they nice Caren/ And how many cals are they?
they are 211 cals :) xx

im on meal replacement shakes too caren...i dont find i get hungry a lot either!

i get mine from approved foods stupidly cheap but they are discontinuing the range (Slimmm) so nice to know asda do a range.

How much are they hun?
they are 88p, well the made up ones are, they also do tubs of powder :) xxx

Are they milk based?

im afraid so yeah :( sorry sweet xxx

I like the chocolate one :)

I like the chocolate one :)
yeah me too, and the strawberry one, do they only do 3 flavours? thats all ive seen, that would be a shame :( lol xxx

yes they are filling caron and i think they only do the 3 flavors but now and again they do a promotion of a different flavor glad they are working for you hun. xxx

yes they are filling caron and i think they only do the 3 flavors but now and again they do a promotion of a different flavor glad they are working for you hun. xxx
well im not actually using them lol just bought a flavour a week for after my op, for protien etc :) xxx

Caren said:
yeah me too, and the strawberry one, do they only do 3 flavours? thats all ive seen, that would be a shame :( lol xxx

I don't think so. I get slim fast when that's on offer at Asda. I like to mix up one scoop of each flavour. E.g one scoop banana and one scoop strawberry. Find they taste quite metallic otherwise.

I mix the ready made ones .. Tesco.. With a but of milk because they are quite sweet.. Only 3 flavours, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry, the tin that you make up I'd not so nice,, bit 'flourery'. Xx

I mix the ready made ones .. Tesco.. With a but of milk because they are quite sweet.. Only 3 flavours, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry, the tin that you make up I'd not so nice,, bit 'flourery'. Xx
yeah i dont fancy the tins, shame theres only 3 flavours :( lol xxx

what are they called ? x

sorry i didnt read the first post proper as i see the name now has anyone lost weight on them ?

Back