• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Balloon meals

loz31uk

just after some advice on what meals and portion size ppl eat once balloon has settled thanks
]

small ones im on toast and soup at the mo

yea i know small just wondered what others ate im still with soup not tryed bread at all yet x

Hi both, hope your starting to feel normal again
I have tried to cut out bread and potatoes all together but I have been known to have some chille with a jacket potatoe
I don't have a varied diet at all when I'm working but then have whatever I fancy on my days off, including Chinese take away but a lot less of it.
I put my main meals on a small plate to try and curb portion size.
Breakfast= small portion of cereal or a slimfast depends how naughty I've been the day before
Lunch= normally 2x veggie sausages with veg ( cauldron sausages are nice, taste like normal sausages but better for you)
Tea= chicken and egg salad
Snacks= small pot of ambrosia creamed rice, Brasilia nuts, fruit, 2x Rivita with dairylee, sugar free jelly
Main meals= I make a pot of chille or chicken curry and put it in correct portion sizes and freeze them. Chicken salad wraps are a nice change and I find that by cutting the peppers chunky, make me feel fuller ( prob all in the mind)
chicken or sausages veg and Gravy,
I tend to buy meals for one for a treat, healthier options are normally better for you than the weight watchers ones and are cheaper, eg chicken and mushroom bake are nice.
Hope that helps a little, I'm sorry it's a bit limited but I found sticking to a routine helped me, plus I went on holidays to the Maldives which I did make some poor food choices then returned to find Xmas upon us, all excuses I know and I have even gained 1.5lbs since 22nd nov, not bad I suppose compared to what I would've gained previously but my head needs to get back into some sort of routine.
As I get back into it this week I'll add more as i go
Speak soon x

Back