• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Medication price

leedsjeff

Hi does anyone know where I can get an UK Medication price list as im wanting to work out how much it has cost the NHS for the 12 tablets and large amounts of insulin per day I have been on for 20 years of been refused bypass not to mention the foot operations & aprox 10….. 2 week stays in hospital and special boots I have to wear, many visits to GP

I have had my bypass done now and am doing fine I just feel if it would have been done years ago I wouldn’t have un-reversible disabilities

hi, sorry I don't know really but my mum works in a chemist and they have order boks with drug costs for most things. perhaps your local pharmacist could find out for you?

oh and as for the boots, my wee girl had the orthotic boots before she got splints and thou she was a childs size 3 the boots cost £120 a pair

Hi Claire,my son has his boots altered and it costs a small fortune.Was ok when he was young but he is 30 now!Although he has a growth problem so only takes a size 13 in a boot(kids size)Imagine if he took a larger size how much that would cost.He only got them paid for while he was a certain age.After that we had to buy them and have them altered.He now buys them himself cos he wants fashionable styles.What problem does your daughter have ?She is so cute.

anything special needs related is a rediculous price isnt it
my wee girl was born prematurly and sufferred 2 brain hemmorages, spent a year in hospital. as a result she has diplegic cerebral palsy, autism, GORD, BPD ( lung disease ), PDA ( heart problem ) and moderate/severe learning disabilitys but shes a fighter

thanks for replys now feel a bit of a tw@@@t now worring about my problems when there are little ones with far mor problems then i have to worry about eh.
Ps just worked out the blood test strips are £18.99 a month for 27 years

Back