• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Merry Christmas etc

Frosty

Just want to say guys i wont be on much over christmas , so i just want to wish you all the very very best christmas and dont get too drunk ( although ill be legless )

:xmassign: :Christmas02r: :dancing_snowman:

Opps best edit that i said gays instead of guys :p

Last edited:
& very merry christmas to you 2. I hope you have a lovely time.

liz x

Happy Holidays Frosty and do avoid any trouble will ya? Would hate to worry about your welfare, leggless and all!!!:p:p:p

Enjoy yourself and best wishes for the New Year!:D

if you cant be good be careful have a great christams and a brilliant new year i know i will be making the most of it as next year will be a whole new ball game hohohohohohoho and don't forget to go to bed early on christmas eve cause you wont get your pressies like all the other good girls and boys

A very merry christmas, and a happy new year... we hope it's a good one, without any tears... hang on, they should make a song about that....

Have a great one Mark.

All the best 4 christmas and new year everyone. Have a drink 4 me Frosty. I cant drink my fave tipple now cos cant tolerate fizz. It will all be worth it in the long run though. Take Care R x

Yep have a good one matey. I hope you have given yourself plenty credit for your achievements this year. :)

Back