• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Merry Christmas!

LessofLisa

I just wanted to wish everyone a fabulous Christmas and I just know that 2014 is going to be a great year for all of us Sleevers!!!

Sadly my lovely Mum died almost a week ago but I am thrilled that she saw me 6 months post-op having lost 7 stone. She was so proud of me and gave me lots of support. RIP Mum xxx

RIP to your Mum Lisa. You are very brave. It must be terribly difficult to be without her at this time of year. Hope you and your's have a smashing Christmas xxx

Ahh Lisa sorry to hear this... my mum died suddenly this year as well its been awful, I wasn't fortunate enough to go through this journey with her but I no she would be proud, as your mum was of you. x x

Thank you ladies. Losing your Mum is, of course, always hard but I know my Mum would've wanted us to have a happy Christmas so we are all determined we will.

Be happy xx

So sorry to hear of your loss but I am sure she must have been so very proud of you, both before and since the weight loss. Have a wonderful Christmas x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Sorry to hear about your mum. RIP
I've lost mine 3 years ago and I regret she hasn't seen my new myself. I know she would have been really proud of me and would have supported me fully.
Wish you the merriest Christmas.

Back