• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My first fill went great.

Carre said:
Make sure you take your pics today mrs, I made the mistake of taking them one month into the wls and wished i took them earlier....

I have just put a pic in my album from thus app, I look so bad my bra is hanging this is something I need to change next time I upload at Christmas lol xx

I feel better today as I have lost 2 lbs I do weigh in on a Friday so hopefully might loss 3 in total..... I have a goal of 18 for Christmas so now I'm at 16 x

Do you have a goal?

Sorry if I'm chatting on to much xx

Am gonna do it now well I think of it !! or u will be kicking me butt lol
It 7 week post op pic might up load day surgery one as that show my belly lol
but I think I will do it in a tight top as I have terrible strech marks not that am worried but don't wanna put anyone off there lunch lol

Umm not really a goal just I wanted to feel healthy and if I could lose 5stone in the end that b great but aiming for 2stone by Xmas and am nearly there so anythink more a + side

2lb a great loss u will get 3 by Friday I no u will

I didn't get about 18 to 16 do u mean dress size ?? Sorry having a blonde moment !! X x

Lisa x x

Am gonna do it now well I think of it !! or u will be kicking me butt lol
It 7 week post op pic might up load day surgery one as that show my belly lol
but I think I will do it in a tight top as I have terrible strech marks not that am worried but don't wanna put anyone off there lunch lol

Umm not really a goal just I wanted to feel healthy and if I could lose 5stone in the end that b great but aiming for 2stone by Xmas and am nearly there so anythink more a + side

2lb a great loss u will get 3 by Friday I no u will

I didn't get about 18 to 16 do u mean dress size ?? Sorry having a blonde moment !! X x

Lisa x x

My goal was 18lbs so now I only have 16lbs to go....lol sorry I didn't explain right...

I hide the belly flap below my pjs and I have loads of stretch marks...I think cause i put my pic on showing everything then it will make me even more focused to get a better one for you all... Lol and a better bra eww !!

I'm at the gyn from nov so that should start shaping me, I can't get over how motivated I am this is a first for me. I know the usual suspects are waiting for me to fail but they are out of luck this time!!! Plus £5000 is a lot to waste... Would never hear the end of it!!

You are doing so well can't wait to see your pics and update pics xx in a strange way makes me feel I'm not on my own and I'm sort of normal.. Lol

Carre said:
My goal was 18lbs so now I only have 16lbs to go....lol sorry I didn't explain right...

I hide the belly flap below my pjs and I have loads of stretch marks...I think cause i put my pic on showing everything then it will make me even more focused to get a better one for you all... Lol and a better bra eww !!

I'm at the gyn from nov so that should start shaping me, I can't get over how motivated I am this is a first for me. I know the usual suspects are waiting for me to fail but they are out of luck this time!!! Plus £5000 is a lot to waste... Would never hear the end of it!!

You are doing so well can't wait to see your pics and update pics xx in a strange way makes me feel I'm not on my own and I'm sort of normal.. Lol

Ur doing brilliant and u will get ur goal of 18lb

The hater are just jelouse and if the truth be known they have it fine at a drop of a hat,
The gym will help I have been back yet I must get there I used to love it but haven't been in ages well since before op

Ur not on ur own chick were all in it together x

Lisa x x

Aww thanks girls yeah I'm never going back ever!! Hungry today though but think a lot of it may be in my head!! Feelin down today gggrrrr xxx

kellsbells said:
Aww thanks girls yeah I'm never going back ever!! Hungry today though but think a lot of it may be in my head!! Feelin down today gggrrrr xxx

Oh chick don't feel down:) hunger does get into ur head ,sime days am hungery try having mayb a jacket with beans or somthink so it will keep u fuller for longer
It might help x

Lisa x x

lisa1983 said:
Oh chick don't feel down:) hunger does get into ur head ,sime days am hungery try having mayb a jacket with beans or somthink so it will keep u fuller for longer
It might help x

Lisa x x

I'm still on liquids Hun but thank you zxx

lisa1983 said:
Oh bless sorry I did not no how it going x

Lisa x x

Ok so far I'm 16lb down since pre op an surgery but know its coming off slowly I can now eat a full tin of soup do the swelling must be going down just gettin a bit suck of soup lol I only like chicken or tomato too :-( xx

Well I'm feeling a bit hungry today as I'm only allowed liquid for 3 days, I had 2 cups of tea for breakfast and that's it might have some soup... Just trying to stay away from the kitchen so I don't **** up!!

I found the mush stage hard I just couldn't get my head round small plates and meals... But now it's getting better just need to plan my meals at the begin of the week xx

Back