• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the surgeon he says YES !!!!!!

brett30

keep smiling
lol well .. went this morning spent a few hrs at the hospital having tests done for a team of Dr's who are doing research ..

and also met with surgeon for first time ..
talked about my weight and so one and he said yes you pass i will do bariatric surgery on you .. a gastric bypass ..

i have funding and ready to go ..

all he has asked me to do is sleep test and ECG ... and thats me on the list. i should have op with in 6 weeks of the day of been put on list .

he has left and open appointment for me with him as soon as i have had sleep test and ECG i have to go in too see him and get my date .

he is starting me on a liver shrinking diets sooner than most he want me to do a 6-8 week diet .. as my bmi is now 49.2 and i weigh 168 kg hight 185Cm ..

i does not want me to see mental health as i reckons I'm sane lol . and no further tests..

as soon as he realized i had my funding it was a whole new ball game he was like .. ahhhhhh well in that case Mr Harris we can get on to it now ..

so I'm happy as much as i wish i had a date i now know 100% i have a yes and only 2 tests and I'm on list ..

so now I'm going to get on the phone and find out if i can have ECG done at local hospital and try pull a few strings in sleep center as i met few docs today who has friends that work there lol ..

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

WHOOOOOOO well done Brett you must be flying now. I somehouw doubted it would be no, but then again its never good to try and predict what NHS will do.

Hope you get those tests done soon :)

Wow, brilliant Brett. Excellent news!

:hug99: Hi Brett :hug99:

:party0011:CONGRATULATIONS!:party0011:

So pleased that all went well today. You are well on your way! I hope I'm not too far behind you!

Lx

That's fab news Brett:D:D

congratulations brett, im so pleased for you !

liz x

Fab news, wont be long now!!

fantastic news Brett. Wont be long now hun.Have you got those tests booked yet? lol

thanks guys ...... i am over the moon had to go to brick lane bagel bar on way home to get a huge salt beef bagel was yum ..... for those of u that know the place lol ..

anyhow been on to sleep clinic .. there is like 13 week period they do u in ... after speaking with The respiratory physiologist (Cathy Hammond) who carries out the breathing tests in the lung function laboratory she wa so so nice ...

i explained this is last step in me getting my op !! she thought was stupid they leave these tests till last ... but was fab and said she will find me a cancellation somewhere and get me sorted out as soon as possible .. she has flagged my name for urgent contact .. i have to call back Thurs ! .. so one down lol .. whats the heart test he wants of me? is it just an ECG ?

Back