• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the surgeon he says YES !!!!!!

Hi Brett, I am absolutely chuffed to bits for you. My GP has an ECG machine in the practice so try ringing your doc's and ask them if there's any chance the practice nurse could do it for you and then take/send the reading to the surgeon. It's worth a try if you are going to have to wait weeks for the hospital to arrange it. Good luck. AT this rate you'll be done before me lol xxx Gaynor xxxx

thanks so much all ... i had to go to bed early yesterday i was so tired after everything lol .....

but spoke to hospital this morning .. Kirsten the nurse called me and has got me all excited by telling me i will be done very soon ...

that i did not need psych as i have no issues i don't need to see dietitian as i all clued up ... i can go and have ECG there anytime but was not told yesterday !! but now i know .. just need to get in to sleep center asap and I'm all done and ready to go ..

she said i have nothing to worry about i wont be waiting months i will be done quicker than i know !! so I'm on a high today ! so so so happy

on the 18th may i get my date for op woooohoooooooooooooo they called and gave me this appointment with surgeon for 18th so i will be 6-8 weeks done from then

whooooo Brett very nice, my GP also has an ECG machine as i had a test due to high blood pressure a few months before my op.

At this rate your going to be on the losing tean within a matter of weeks let alone months

Wow that's great news Brett hope the pre-op diet goes well for you.

Ali

OMG Brett its really coming together thats so fab....Im really really excited for you babe x

thanks girls .... yea feels like everything came together today after doing all i could to get this sorted ...

but my heart still goes out to the likes of gingernut ;o( can not stop thinking of these people who are having such a s*** time getting there funding etc ... i know one thing i think going through this process and being here on this site is adding to my wants and needs to help people the same .. as I'm not working now as my weight and my back has always put stop to that .. i think when i get my self on track my background is nursing and health ... i want to go in to helping these people who are having a s*** time doing what we are all doing or have done xx

so as much as I'm happy about me i am still thinking about all of you here that are feeling down and are still trying xxxx

I know just what you mean...after following so many stories on here I have promised myself if I am every lucky enough to win big on the lottery I will come on here and help all those who the NHS is turning its back on.

did my thing this morning lololol they all love me at my hosptal ...

i got in to sleep clinic tomorrow lol .... so called 13 week wait !! i pulled a few strings .. and tehy have me in tomorow 2.30 ...
im so excited ....

ahh thats great news brett, well done with the string pulling.

flippin heck Brett... you dont hang about.

Great news though hun. Now you need to see if you can get that surgeon appointment bought forward lol

Back