• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

mik diet

lyndajoan

hi can any body tell me what the milk diet entails as i was thinking of giving it a go to get rid of this excess warter maybee.:confused:

This is the Heartlands milk diet:-
DIET #5 MILK and YOGURT
1pt Semi-skimmed milk PLUS
8 – 10 125g pots of diet yogurt (around 60kcals per pot) eg Shape, WW, own brands healthy eating

My milk diet was 4pts of semi skimmed milk + 2 muller lite yogurts but don't do it without taking medical advise first. It is primarily a liver shrinking diet & the weight loss is just a bonus. Try a low carb diet first, honey xxx

yes i think i will seek medical advice first i have tried the low carb diet and dont eat many carbs now any way.

i did the milk diet for 3 weeks 4 pints of semi skim milk pluss 2 pints of no added sugar juice drink and 300ml oxo drink and i sugar free jelly and i lost 2 stone4 lbs in 3weeks

hi djdave how did your surgery go? without any blips i hope, did you do your milk diet on advice from your surgon as twinkle says it is primarly used as a liver shrinking diet??

I'm on the milk diet now and its hard going. I am weak, dizzy and so tired. I'm a week in. Dont do it without medical supervision, I'm at the L&D and doing the 5% weight loss milk diet. Hope everything goes well for you xx

The best thing for water retention is water, lots of it... flushes it all through xx

Back