• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what is the milk diet!!

debs6

Hi:D
the doc is not putting me on any diet but i would like to go on one as it might help!!:confused:
Can u tell me what you have to do on this diet or anyother diet please
Debs

3pints of milk and 2 low fat yogs a day with plenty of water....nothing else!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

The milk diet is only done 2 weeks proir to surgery to shrink the liver to make it smaller its NOT a general diet.
Im doing a low fat low carb diet to shed some weight prior to my op and lost a stone in 2 1/2 weeks :) the Rosemary Connolly diet is great !!!

i guess you're having open surgery? as your doc says, no need to diet, but if you want to, why would you want to do the milk one? blimey, its awful lol good luck xxx

3pints of milk and 2 low fat yogs a day with plenty of water....nothing else!!! :)

You can have NAS squash & must take a vitamin supplement ... well done for wanting to give yourself the very best chance of success xx :):)

Ooops yes forget them lol

silly me what do u mean by open surgery?

Doc said he was going to do it by keyhole as ive got a big hurnia and fluid, from a c section 13yrs ago,12 yrs ago my scar on the inside came open(hunia) had that operated on (open) and its came open again this time its grapefruit size and ive got a big lump rightside tum (fluid from hunia)thats what the doc said,ive not even seen dr Patel only his consultant,

Hi Debs, I am also from Kent :D Where are you having your op? If I was you I would do a low carb diet, the milk diet is not great! Well done for wanting to make a start before the op :D Good luck on your journey xxxxx

is it full fat/semi/skimmed.i drink semi

im having it done at kings collage london Dr Patel

thanks ill try i dont no if ill be able to drink that much,my son will im sure he sould have been born a cow,lol

You are lucky that you do not have to do a diet :D If you want any more info then let me know. Also a good book that helped me before and after surgery is Back to Slender!

Good luck Debs xx :D

i see your not that far from me,,
how do u do avatar(not letting me do anything)
i want to download a pic from my comp as a sig,(wont let me)have had to use this sig

whos that by?

ok the way im going ill be there soon,lol

Back