• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mild dumping???? Help!

Thnaks everyone, yes I got over my 'dumpling' quickly. ;) More or less as soon as I woke up. Although I've had some paid/discomfort today. The only time I feel 100% is when I walking or stood up!!

what you like any excuse for a lie down and a sleep ha ha
glad your feeling better , its just trial and error until you find what agrees with you -

charis has just texted bless her not sure she will be up t visitors tomorrow so i have told her to let us know when she is and the srh girls will jump into visting mode .

xxxxxxxx

I certainly knocked out the zzzz's Ha, ha

Yes, we'll go & see her to ensure she's on the mend!!

This wls is very wierd isnt it! I am fine with bananas and have been from day 2 post op as I muller them up i the blender with milk and cocoa powder to make a choc/banana smoothie for breakfast. However I had a VERY odd experience last night which I think came from pinching a small spare rib from the chinese . . not sure if I didnt chew it enough or the sauce was sweet but it made me drool (well thats the only way I can describe it!) My mouth kept filling with saliva that felt like it wouldnt go back down and I ended up stood by the loo spitting eerrrrgh! Not even like saliva but sort of like phlegm but without the cold . . . spoke to dietician today and she told me that can happen if you eat too fast, dont chew enough or have a reaction to something sweet! So still no wiser which on of the three . .or possibly all three . . caused it!!

This wls is very wierd isnt it! I am fine with bananas and have been from day 2 post op as I muller them up i the blender with milk and cocoa powder to make a choc/banana smoothie for breakfast. However I had a VERY odd experience last night which I think came from pinching a small spare rib from the chinese . . not sure if I didnt chew it enough or the sauce was sweet but it made me drool (well thats the only way I can describe it!) My mouth kept filling with saliva that felt like it wouldnt go back down and I ended up stood by the loo spitting eerrrrgh! Not even like saliva but sort of like phlegm but without the cold . . . spoke to dietician today and she told me that can happen if you eat too fast, dont chew enough or have a reaction to something sweet! So still no wiser which on of the three . .or possibly all three . . caused it!!

I think your rib may have been stuck for a little while.....normally when we over produce saliva its so that we are ready to bring something back up. It used to happen to me alot and still happens at times now if i dont chew enough or take a bite of something that's too big for my pouch.
Hope this helps xx

Back