• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk and yog diet

I'm so nervous :( I've got all the pre appointments this Thursday so I am looking forward to getting them out of the way lol :)

Hi Girls, Hope you are both doing ok. Nikkita it's nearly here..... I feel like I am going myself this week lol. I am very excited for you. Have you packed yet?

Good luck Katy with your pre op appointment tomorrow. Let me know how you get on!

xx

I'm good, just counting the days now! Had a little set back as I'm now going on my own and leaving hubby at home with the kids, I was to worried about leaving them both without mam and dad! Although I'm meeting another lady who is going same time as me at the airport so I do have someone there just not my hubby anymore! X

Hi lovely, I am sure you will be great going on your own and I am glad you are meeting someone at the airport. I have decided to go it alone too as my partner is going to be home for the kids. From reading the threads on here quite a few people have gone alone and been fine so that gives me a bit of comfort. We will be all here thinking about you. xx

How old are yours? Mine are a bit older now...I have a boy aged 14 and a girl 11. Not going to tell them. They think I am having a girl's weekend away! I feel awful for not telling them but don't want them to worry and my son is a real worry bucket bless him. x

Aww bless him. My eldest is a girl and she is 8 and my youngest is a boy who is 3. I'm not telling them either! Apart from my parents, hubby and one best friend I haven't told anyone. Only told my friend as she herself has had wls last year as well. X

Aww your babies are at great ages now. I have loved all the stages of mine growing up although I know that I am going to be in for a hard time with my daughter. She is 11 going on 18 ha ha. My son has been no trouble. He is so placid and laid back. He takes after his Dad in so many ways. Which means that my daughter takes after me arghhhhh lol.

I've only told my Partner and no friends know yet. I am tempted to tell my best friend as she too has eating issues and we are so similar. I am just not sure if she will try and talk me out of it and it has taken me a long time to decide this is the right thing for me so just want to concentrate on that now :) xx

Hi Girlies, hope you're both well. How you feeling Nikkita - excited? You're going to do fine on your own - men faff around, lol!! :) The only people who know about my op are my Hubby, Mum, Step Dad, Dad, Step Mum & Grandma. My daughter is 4 so she won't really know - she'll just think she's staying at Grandma's house over half term (which she'll love!!). What have you packed Nikkita? xx

Hello ladies,
Hubby took care of the kids while I was away in Turnov. On the Thursday after the surgery, I had a big case of the blues, I missed them so badly. I was also a bit anxious about the was hubby managed the house while I was away.Let's say that he thinks his dirty clothes magically dissapear from the bedroom and bathroom floor to magically reappear clean and folded. Well, when I came back, the house was pretty neat, appart from the odd sock stuck under the couch, he did beautifully and still helps a lot because I cannot carry heavy things. You might feel a bit bluesy but the week flies by real quick..

Hi Girls

Thanks Adorabelle, I feel a bit better about leaving them all behind.

It just has to be done!!! It will be worth it in the long run.

xx

Lovely Nikkita, I just wanted to wish you the best of luck for Sunday on your trip. Will be thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery. Heres to the start of your amazing new life. Good luck girlie xxxxxxxx

Good Luck Nikkita for Sunday! You're going to be amazing :) :) :) Skinny Minnie here you come :) xx

Thank you so much. I have just been and changed my currency into euros to pay for my wrap! Very excited but very nervous as well! I will be home by this time next week! X

Back