• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk Diet????

caroline4013

Just completed day 3 of milk diet........in my booklet it says that we can have coffee or vanilla mixed in milk. I don't like either and wondered if it would be a huge NO/NO to add some HiLites chocolate powder instead, also can we have sweeteners in drinks? I've just worked out that todays food
2 x Mullerlite yoghurts, 2 x slimfast, 4 cups of tea with skimmed milk, 1 x stockcube, a mug of hot milk and several glasses low cal squash comes to around 870 cals...........is this ok? Can I have more? :confused: Any advice greatly appreciated. I think I'm getting obsessed by all this now.....can't think of anything else other than next Friday!!!

I think you can have sugar free jelly. Just check. I used to make sugar free jelly with skimmed milk to feel fuller. I also got a milk frother as frothy coffee, cocoa or milk shakes made with no added sugar mix, plus frothy milk were more filling too ... And even over the last year, if I haven't been getting enough calories I have added an extra frothy coffee or cocoa at the end of the day. Feels like a treat and great for protein levels too!

I wasn't allowed the choc powder but was allowed a sweetner in my tea/coffee. Check with your provider as they all have different permutations

I wasn't allowed chocolate, only milk, could have tea, coffee, sugar free flavourings, jelly one stock cube drink and water.

Back