• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk and yog diet

nikkita

I'm 2 weeks from my op today and I have started to follow the milk diet. My provider recommends hight protein low carb for the 2 weeks prior however my relationship with food is not that good at the minute so I have decided it would be best to eliminate food. The yoghurts I have bought are the ski smooth vanilla 0% fat ones and I have to say they are yummy! They are quite runny as well so ideal for the first few weeks post op as well. Does anyone have any other yoghurts they can recommend? Thanks

I ate muller lights and eight watcher yogurts on my pre op diet. Is a good idea to mix them up a bit, so it doesn't get too boring lol. Good luck with your pre op diet xx

muller light and weight watchers for me too. I eat one or two daily even now 7 months post op :)

Nikkita, don't buy loads in for post op. Your tastes may change - I threw a lot of my preprepped stuff in the bin.

Hi Nikkita, how's it all going on the pre Op Diet. I now have my date of 25th May... I know it's ages away but I feel so much happier now that I know it's going to happen!!!

You are definitely on count down now as it's less than 10 days to go!! sorry for the little scare there!!
xx

nikkita - How is your pre-op diet going?

reederroo - My date is one day before yours!! :)

Hi ladies, it's going well thanks! I have introduced a small but high protein, low fat and low carb meal on an evening! I haven't been weighed yet, will weigh on Sunday but I can feel I've lost weight as I don't feel as bloated and I'm moving a bit quicker! Lol

Your time will soon be here for both of you! It doesn't seem real yet as there are a couple of other people going out to the provider I'm using first! There is someone goes on Sunday, another person on Wednesday and then myself and another lady the 21st! It will seem more real once the others due to go have gone! X

Hi Nikkita, really pleased it is going well for you :) Looking forward to hearing how you get on! :) Good Luck :)

Hi Nikkita glad you are doing well and feeling better. It will be a great start for you.

Sleevegirl. Ooh great that you are going similar time to me. We can get excited together once we hear how Nikkita gets on!! Xx

How you doing today Nikkita? Hope you're ok :)

Reederroo I am getting nervous now!! :)

Hello, diet wise I'm doing good although I was in an awful mood yesterday! One week today and I will be getting ready to leave for the airport! Nerves are really staying to kick in now! Going to get weighed later on to see how much I have lost on my first week of pre op, I hope I'm not disappointed! X

You've worked hard on the pre diet, fingers crossed you won't be disappointed - I'm sure you won't be :)

How are you both doing?

Nikkita, how did you get on?

SleeveGirl, my nerves are kicking in too

Xx

Hello, I lost 4lb since I weighed in 2 weeks ago, but I had a week of being naughty still before I started on pre op so I'm pleased with that. This time next week l will be there! X

That's great Nikkita, well done :)

Wow girlie that's ace. This week will fly by and will keep you motivated. The end and beginning is in sight whoop whoop xxxxxx

One week today is my actual surgery date! I fly out on Sunday, have all my pre op Monday and op Tuesday! Very scared! X

This week will fly by :)

Back