• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk diet, better weight loss than i expected

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
Hi, i have been on the milk diet for 2 weeks now, and although i have flelt weak and sleepy all the time , i have lost 13lb's::D:D:D:D:D
I still have 2 weeks left of the milk diet, l&d insist we do it for 4 weeks "rules & regulations".
:)Di'm so happy i could sing:D)

Well done Sue great weightloss am so pleased for you

Jay xx

That is a wonderful start to your journey, nearly a stone gone already!

:D:D:D

I say sing it sister!!!
:scale::whistle::scale::whistle::scale::whistle:

Nic:D

Well done hun! I had to do slimfast and soup diet for 2 weeks and I lost 15lbs which i was so happy with, now have my band in recovering well so its all worth it!!

well done hun! I had to do slimfast and soup diet for 2 weeks and i lost 15lbs which i was so happy with, now have my band in recovering well so its all worth it!!
hi pd, thanks pd. I have been watching your story and found it very encouraging.
It's people like you that spur people like me on.

Excellent well done Sue! We seem to think we'll never make it through the milk/slimfast/soup pre op diet but when you see results like yours it make it all so worth it !! sending you very best wishes on your weight loss journey...May it long continue

Well done on a brill kick start toyour wl journey :D

Hi, i have been on the milk diet for 2 weeks now, and although i have flelt weak and sleepy all the time , i have lost 13lb's::D:D:D:D:D
I still have 2 weeks left of the milk diet, l&d insist we do it for 4 weeks "rules & regulations".
:)Di'm so happy i could sing:D)

Well done slinkysue

What a fantastic kick start.

(((hugs)))

That is so wonderful! Congratulations!

what a wonderful feeling to lose so much so far, keep up the brilliant work my dear ;)

Back