• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

stuck on the milk diet ahhhh!!!

fatbutnot4long

hey everyone...

has anyone else had similar problems?

im on the milk diet ... pre op bypass! im supposed to be loosing 5% in 4 weeks before i meet my surgeon.

at first i was on the bassic 3-4 pints of milk , 1 boiling oxo cube & 2 pints no added sugar squash.

since then the nurse has included 1 no added sugar jelly. only now im aloud 2-3 pints of milk.

anyway i stuck to it for 1 weeks and a half (before the added jelly) and then i snapped and ate pizza and chips - i know what the hell for - was it worth it?? NO! anyway i felt so bad i went out and bought the new wii active (not the wii fit although i also have that) and ive been doing lots of exercise in the last 3 days! although good news i didnt put any weight on from the pizza - i also havent lost anything ive still only lost 11lb! im really worried im not going to lose the last 4 1/2 lb before i have to return to the hospital on the 14th! my weight seems to have stuck - has anyone else experienced this.. i have no1 2 talk to apart for you guys on here as everyone around me is against me having the op! please help

thanking you xx

Back