• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

milk diet drama

Haylz6

Hiya everyone

Just back from a weeks holiday and back on the milk diet, I'm completely stressed out again iv got 33lbs to lose by the my op which is 12th July. I really don't think am gonna be able to do it and I can't have then cancelling on me. What can I do

All advices needed before I have a break down

Haylz x

Exercise as well as milk diet,if you swim do it.Jog on the spot while you wait for the bus,move while you watch tv anything to not miss that slot!

My pre op is on the 1st July so 11 days before... Am going private in Leeds so my parents are coming down and have paid for a hotel and I don't want them wasting their money if they move it.

Iv been for a 2mile walk today, which is massive for me normally give up after 10mins with all the pain, I think am realy stressing out and that is affecting my lose.

Iv emailed my team just awaiting a reply

Has anyone had a pre op what happens in it

Thanks for the advise

Haylz x

Hi i had mine 2 weeks ago now on 2 week pre-op diet but when I went this is what happened on NHS. Weight check, pre-op blood screens to check all sorts of things ready for post op levels of vitamins etc in system, see anaesthetist and dietician to get pre-op liver shrinking diet ready for op.
Hope that helps. Penny

I would suggest if you are going private that there is little chance of them cancelling. Stick to the plan they gave you try to keep to the diet and I'm sure you will be fine.

Needs to stop stressing now only has 25.4lbs to lose by the 11th July so fingers crossed.

Thanks for the advice guys and girls

Haylz x

Well done! You are getting there already! :)

Back