• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Week 1 of milk diet

beckers

Hi all. So i have just done my first week of the milk diet. I have found it hard sometimes to fit all my milk in and i have found out that bovril is disgusting and milk jelly is even worse! It's not hard to stick to either as i just think about the reward at the end of the process, a healthier slimmer me :)
I don't feel any different, my mood's haven't changed i dont feel in a bad mood or anything like that. Maybe im just one of the lucky ones. Im not trying to brag, im just putting out there that not everyone suffers with bad moods or tiredness or any of the other possible side effects of the milk diet. :)

good luck to all who are on it.

Hi have just finished my first week on milk diet and like you hated the bovril drink. Have you tried oxo cubes the veg one is very nice.
Good luck for your op..

I to have just finished week one of milk, and lost 7lb found it really hard as all I could think of was food for the first 2 days, I also had a furry type taste in my mouth but found mouthwash after each milk helped this, good luck everyone, not long to go now, xx

Back