• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

milk diet

Grace

OK now I'm really SUPER EXCITED!!! coz I got my milk diet sheet through this morning.......not to start for 15 days yet ( I have to do it 10 days pre-op) but it's beginning to all feel VERY real!

im on day 3 of the milk op diet and im finding it very easy. good luck to you. i was a bit worried that i only had to do it for 10 days but i see you do too so it must be sunderlands way..xx.

HI Kay I see we're under the same surgeon> I began under Mr Small but I understand it's Mr Schroeder now. Well I'll be thinking of you as you have your surgery and hoping all goes well, and looking forward to hearing all your news too.
Charis xx

yes it all seems to coming up rather quick. 1 week today ill be in the hospital... argggg very excited but nervous too.

Hi Kay good luck with your pre-op-diet and all the very best for your surgery on the 10t ,Marie.:553:

Hi Kay, I had my band fitted last week and I can honestly say, I really enjoyed the milk diet, didn't feel hungry at all, and mainly had all mine as milky coffees. You will be fine, 10 days is nothing, and the rewards are worth waiting for. xx

Hi, good luck with this diet...what exactly is this milk diet? just milk? can you give us an example day on the milk diet? im always wondering x

Back