• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Ryan

Thank you for keeping us updated :)

Really hope Ryan gets better soon xxx

:)many thanks for the updates Wendy:)
Let's hope Ryan feels better after a good nights sleepx

All the best for the road ahead Ryan...Take it easy bab!!!

Hi all, just seen this thread. (how slow am I?) thanks for updating everyone for me Lamormiss! Xxx
Well I am now 22 days post op and doing very well. Had some teething problems, from very loose bowels to horrible trapped wind in my chest, but luckily everything's seems to have smoothed out. Last time I weighed I had lost just over 3 stone, from the date I started my pre-op, though that was 5 days a go. Forcing myself to weigh only once a week. I've been doing lots of walking and making sure I get my fluids in.
Soon enough I'll be back at work and this time next week I start on puréed food.
All in all going good and each day gets better. Thank you all so much for the support xxx

Glad your journey is now on a smoother road :) thank you for letting us know and well dine on your weight loss!

Good to hear you are doing so well and heres to an easy journey the rest of the way Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

I should have listened. Feel like crap. Only worked five hours and feel like I have been hit by a bus. Stomach and body sore. To top it off felt nauseas all day. Just Had 1/3 cup of soup and just puked it all back up. Not a good day. Lesson learnt though and not going back to work tomorrow. Def not ready.

Thank goodness for WLS support. Just had great advice. Thanks Agnes!!!! Looks like the vomiting, which happened again, is down to my tummy being too full / over eating. Sounds odd when all I had this morning was porridge . But the way I'm puking and the texture and timing seems hand in hand with my pouch too full. Back to liquids for at least 24 hours. And then instead of aiming for 6 tea spoons, will go for 3 to 4. So happy that advice is always at hand. And honestly would not cope if it wasn't for the support.

Bless you Ryan. keep smiling - your doing great!

Lynne
xxx

Back