• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Morning

missdmac

Good morning banders how are you all 6 days into my band feeling good ports are a bit sore. Still no appetite and only having 1 slimfast a day as it makes my stomach turn even now thinking about it lol. I have made some soup which I put the recipe on recipe page. Walked an hour on Wednesday and Thursday now driving. I can't feel my band don't know if that's normal. Well just thought I would give you an update. Love this site as I don't feel alone.
Deb x

Morning and congrats on your new band :) the appetite sounds about right, your insides are still very swollen, give it a couple of weeks and it will return!

Sounds like you're doing well. Don't forget to take your vitamins and keep up your fluids so you don't dehydrate and don't worry too much about how little you can eat now. It will all sort itself out fine hopefully :) x

It does sound about right, although make sure you're taking on plenty of fluids, water, NAS squash to stop you from being dehydrated.

And yes its quite normal not to feel it . . . :)

Back