• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Most effective weight loss regime

If 'diets' worked at all, none of us would be here.

Lovely picture of you Liz...

~X~

ty was took today by my 8 yr old son before we went on a local wls meet up, not often i put me slapp on he said mammy lets take a pic of u, so thats where thats come from x

Hi Julie
I bought a diet book in my teens and I read about boiled onions and went on it for weeks . I lost ok but put it back and more . All my life I`v been on a diet the only thing left now is surgery . Good luck and take care .
MARGARET XX

wls is 1 diet you can depend on as a permanant diet ! weight can be regained but this is our last chance salloon marge and it can and does work.

i shall re phrase that its a "permanent life style change" its the best life long diet ive ever been on and may it continue for rest of me life x

like everyone on here you name the diet i have been on it, my best weight lose was going on a high protein diet you could only eat foods from the protein groups and had to drink at least 2 l of water per day i lost 3 stone in 8 weeks, another one was the beverely hills diet i lost loads of weight on that one tho typical when i came off them i put the weight back on and more. x

I did Atkins but that made my breath smell I lost 4 stone doing weight watchers took ages but not as long to put it back on and more. I lot 34lbs in 3 weeks when My ex husband walked out oops thats not a good diet lol

Done em all...lol

The most effective was lighterlife...I lost 13st 2lbs

Unfortunatley put it all plus more back on :(

wow Kell... 13st is amazing. Good luck with your WLS hun and keeping it off for good this time. xx

I lost 7 stone in five months on LighterLife then piled it all back on and then some. I lost 3 stone on Cambridge (13.5lbs in one week, my CD counsellor's best loss ever thus far) and piled it all back on and more. I lost 5.5 stone and piled it all back on and more.

Losing it was never a problem. Keeping it off always was.

For me it was Lighterlife. I lost 11 1/2 stone in 10 months - made me feel on top of the world. I managed to put 9 stone of it back on though in a similar timeframe which led to me becoming a bander.

I Lost 3 & Half stone doing weight watchers, Only to put another extra 2st back on when i stopped, Thats why I went for wls because nothing was ever gonna keep the weight off. I have done all diets under the sun,and other stupid things along the way to get the weight off, but weight watchers was the best for me.

Back