• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Motherly luv

ladylite

My Bengal thinks it has given birth to a Yorkie puppy..... LOL

BENGALANDPUPPY002.jpg

Awwww how lovely.... love it, love it, love it!!!

xxx

Oh HOW CUTE! Who's is the puppy?

Oh HOW CUTE! Who's is the puppy?

I have Yorkies and one of my *****es had just ONE puppy. It is a fat as a house cause she has the milk bar all to herself.

She is so fat I dont think she will be able to walk and may have to have WLS;););)........ LOL

I have Yorkies and one of my *****es had just ONE puppy. It is a fat as a house cause she has the milk bar all to herself.

She is so fat I dont think she will be able to walk and may have to have WLS;););)........ LOL

Are they toy ones Mary? I've always wanted a toy Yorkshire Terrier, but hubby won't let me have another dog.:cry:
Friends of ours have the most adorable little Yorkypoo...all black, silky and curly. I so want one!
It's our lhasa apso's (Dougal) 6th birthday today.

No this one wont be toy it will be just normal size but I do have a toy one and she is the love of my life...... shhhhhh dont let the others here me say this.

She has got lots of outfits, probably cause I was so fat I used to dress her up instead.:mad::mad::eek::eek:

Oh I so want one. Tea cup dogs are just the cutest thing! I wpould dress mine up too! How daft are we? My kids and hubby go mad when I try to dress Dougal up....except at Christmas, when he wears a very smart red Santa coat with white fur trim! He always seems to feel so proud and chipper when he wears it!

But I bought him a raincoat (he's so low slung he gets hacky mucky in the wet weather so it's practical!) but he sulks when he has to wear it! It's like he gets embarrassed!

My toy yorkies has a black ballet dress and the boy a DJ for christmas. She also has a duffle coat and a rainmac which are brill when I take her to horse shows.

yeah we are bonkers by harmless..... I think:rolleyes:

My toy yorkies has a black ballet dress and the boy a DJ for christmas. She also has a duffle coat and a rainmac which are brill when I take her to horse shows.

yeah we are bonkers by harmless..... I think:rolleyes:

yep - barking....;)xxx

Hahaha, what a pair you are (says someone who got her Boxer a loony toon jumper) that pic is just soooooooooo cute Mary :D XX

LOL I bought a lie bag to carry Dougal in too (he's a lazy little so n so!) but he just looks at me as if I'm stupid and jumps out! We use it for keeping his grooming stuff in now!

Jacqui - my boxers have jumpers too - they really feel the cold!

Back