• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/T. 1 PUPPY DEAD

sorry to hear that carol x

Yes, it does seem harsh. Hopefully the others will thrive and grow strong. Very sad. xx

Aww was she a small one hun:(?When my lab had her pups the tiniest one had to be hand reared for 3 weeks, and he's massive now:eek:I also had to take the bigger pups of the teat sometimes to give the weaker ones a chance ;)
Hope the others thrive well x

awwwwww hun im so sorry to hear that big hugs:hug99: hun lin.x

im sorry, your upset hun, but i am very philosophical about these things. Natural selection hun, she wasn't strong enough to survive, she may of had big painful problems later on in life if she had. now the surviving puppies get more food and warmth from mum so it's good for them too. xxx

Hugs to you Karen. I have a one of my girls in pup at the minute.She's due in 3 weeks and I dread the thought of this happening. Julia is right,these things happen for a reason so concentrate on the ones here and they'll bring you loads of joyxxx

Hi Karen,

Sorry to reads the sad news that one of the puppies died. I've never had any pets but am a big animal lover.

Glad to read remaining puppie's and mum are doing well.

:cry::cry::cry:I am so sad. Pepsi a little girl puppy has died and I have buried her. This world is so cruel. lol karen x

Karen

I'm so sorry to hear this...Like I said to Big and Bouncy regarding her cat, our pets are extended members of our families, I know ours are and it will be hard not to miss them.

When my 2 Shihtzu dogs decided to have 8 puppies, the thing I dreaded more than anything was losing a pup...I was lucky but I can empathise with how you are feeling hun.

Take care

(((hugs)))

It is very upsetting but it is nature's way and mum would probably have rejected a pup that was infirm. Great news on the 4 thriving pups tho!

Sorry to hear about the pup x

Back