• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Move along the bench please

Well, tomorrow I say bye bye to my Stomach. On a plus it's the first day for the rest of my life. All good from here. Just curious on how fast it will come off. Had to say bye to my little 7yr old earlier who was crying her heart out asking me not to leave her. That was so hard. So, move along the post op losers bench please?!!:wave_cry:

Good luck for tomorrow, I wish you a speedy recovery :)
I feel your pain at having to say goodbye to your child. When my Mum and daughter left after taking me to the hospital I was in floods of tears but what kept me going was the imagine in my head that once I lose all my weight we would be loving life much better than we did, we could go on holidays and fairground rides and all of those fun things :D
Once you have your op, try not to worry about your weight lose, we're all different so if we compare ourselves to others who lose father than us we get demoralized and overlook our own achievements! Whatever weight you lose is great and it will come off i time. Even though I've lost 6 stone or so since my op, when I look in the mirror I don't see any difference at all. When friends and family tell me I look slimmer I think they're just being nice. I can't wait for the day to come when I look in the mirror and feel like I've lost weight, but I know I have as clothes that didn't used to fit me do... it's just the image that's not changing for me lol

Back