• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Squeeze along there please for Kat on the losers bench!

Katkit1

Not going anywhere!
Hi folks

Been home a few hours and thought I would log in to see my pals online.

Feeling a little bruised and sore; but coping well and tomorrow will be better.

A big T H A N K Y O U to all of you that asked after me, I really appreciated that.

Dolan Park Hospital (The Hospital Group) was excellent.
Nursing care was second to none, and the dietician has made me an appointment for 4 weeks time. Told me my first fill should be within a couple of weeks of that.

Mr Super my surgeon was a sweetie even though he used me as a pin cushion attempting to do my canula (which the anaesthatist said should have left to him and he had never tried with anyone else before).

Glad its over and done with now, just need to make sure it works.

Just wanted to wish also that Charis is making good progress does anyone know how she is recuperating?

I found out they have just expanded the losers bench especially for me. Thanks I think!

:thankyou:

Love Kat x

I'm so glad you are all done and ready to rest and recover now Kat!
Make sure you have something like deflatine or gripe water or something to help with any wind pains OK?
Happy healing and keep in touch with us so we can help you with any queries xxxx

:)Great news Kat-yes we've all budged up-hey I've never said that before!

Must admit I'm wincing about thse multiple attempts at the canula-bad enough when it goes in first time!

Bet you're glad to be home-well done:)

Hi Kat,

I have been leaving messages all over the place to see how you are? Glad you are back and sending love, so pleased you are done and dusted... love and hugs as always xxx

yay welcome home huni xx

yay welcome back kat and welcome to the losers bench, ill budge up but ive only just got my place so its not even that warm yet :D xxx

Welcome back, glad it all went ok and the care was good, always nice to hear, try to relax for the rest of the week and good luck with the rest of your journey.
Wendyx

Back