• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Move over and make room Loser's Bench, I have my date!!!

jenny17

My husband answered the phone today, while I was travelling with work and it was SRH. I have to start the milk diet today and will go in next Wednesday and have my op next Thursday! I am so excited. Luckily I have lost another stone since my last appointment so no problem there. I have been sent the milk diet via e-mail. Better go and do some shopping.!

I am a little sad I didn't get to have a 'last meal' (which was going to be TGI Friday's) but the start of a new life is a much better prospect :):D

WayHay, fabulous news x x

That's how I got mine. 4 weeks until op and start pre op straightaway.

I preferred it that way. Couldn't have chosen a good final food that wouldn't leave me feeling disappointed lol

Anyway, woohoo!! And good luck!!!

Thats brill Mr. Mahawar did my bypass as well good luck you in good hands, staff are lovely to. Good luck not long now then. xx

Thats brill Mr. Mahawar did my bypass as well good luck you in good hands, staff are lovely to. Good luck not long now then. xx

The email containing the liver diet came from Mr Mahawar, so guess he will be doing my op too :)

I'm in the Mr Mahawar gang aswell ;), hes great and I've had no pain or problems at all since my op, short notice means less time for over thinking things. The milk diet it tough but were here to help you through it good luck xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Maybe I will start a diary :)

Why not, i have to be honest and say i haven't heard a bad word about Mr.Mahawar he has a lovely manner as does Mr. Balupuri and some of he others in the Bariatric team. I have not had much pain or anything either recovered very well and quickly too, just follow the guidelines and you'll get through ok xx The milk diet not too bad at least you only have to doit for 1 week small price to pay to get laporoscopic procedure. xx

Brilliant news for you, lots of luck
Em xxxx

OMG! OMG! OMG! How exciting... Only 1 week to go, that was fast! Chuffed to bits for you hun xxx

I'm guessing it was a cancellation to be such short notice? X

I think it must have been. My dh said that the lady he spoke to was very keen to ensure that I hadn't put on any weight, so maybe cancelled because of that.? I deffo don't think it can be long for you now!

yeah, i was jus saying the other day to you bout cancellations now is the time people are going on holidays be u nxt Newcy told ya am their for me check up on WEd nxt week will mention your name and threatn him see if that'l do the trick haha xx

Here's hoping - I'm on tender hooks now!

Really thrilled for you though x

You must be psychic chris - now if you can just use your powers of persuasion next wed then I'll be laughing! X

You must be psychic chris - now if you can just use your powers of persuasion next wed then I'll be laughing! X

Will see what i can do xx will see if anyones there for pre op trip them up break a leg or summat then they'l need a different op n u can go in their place, hows that? xx nite nite all xx:wave_cry:

Fantastic news!

Emma x

Back