• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

mr ammorie

katstofat

jill mr ammories secretary says he will be away most of july and as hes snowed undef with work they have got another surgon in to do some of his ops. she says im now near top of list and i may be offerd the choice of wating for mr ammorie or having it done sooner by the other one. i cant remember his name but it began with an S and hes worked in rochdale. i dont know wat to do because i really want it as soon as posible but i dont know this surgon but i have so much confidence in mr ammori after listening to everyone here and a freind whos had it done by him . any advise please :confused: :confused: :confused:

all surgeons are well trained and they would not get some one to do his job if they didnt think they were good enough, mr A has probably hand picked him himself to tempory replace him x

I agree with Liz but have to say whats a couple of months to wait if he is who you want? Don't forget he may get cancellations in between, ask who the Surgeon is and google him.
Put a thread on here also with the Surgeon in question and see if you get feed back.

I had my Op with Mr Ammouri and couldn't praise him enough, I am seeing him on Wednesday for my check up.

Personally i would wait for Mr Ammori, having personally experienced his skilled hands i'd rather wait a month and have him do my op rather than an unknown.
I'm sure the guy they have got in is well qualified, but Mr Ammori does things other surgeons dont do, and his success rate is excellent.

Good luck though with what ever you decide.

thjanks for all your help ive been thinking about it since friday and i think i will wate for mr ammorie i have a lot of confidence in him and wen your having a major op i think that goes a long way. no disrespect to the other surgeon i8m sure hes just as good

posting question for those who had surgery. i am interested to hear from anyone who had surgery. have anyone been on holiday since their op? if so was it hot country this is where i plan to go after the op?

Not really sure what you are asking but I went on Holiday for 3 weeks when I was 4 months post-op. It was during early spring so it wasn't hot. What did you want to know?

Nic:D

thanks all ive told mr ammories secretary that i want to wate for him so i looks like it may get to september or even later .

Hi there

i know 2 people who have now had their surgery with the new consultant and they are fine and have had no problems whatsoever.....i had my bypass 3 weeks ago by Mr Ammori and he had drs in with him when i had my operation and he was teaching ...he will have helped pick these surgeons and I would be confident to use any surgeon who has been employed by such an advanced hospital and well known bariactric team. just get it done lol u will be fine xxxxx

helen xxxx

Back