• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mr decadt, spires regency, macclesfield

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
Hello,
I have finally got somewhere after 14 months of weight management, got my funding approved for consultation. I am down to see a Mr Decadt at Spires regency in Macclesfield on 29th November. Has anyone had experience with this doc and hospital?

Sarah

hey fizz, sorry i cant help you, just wanted to welcome you to the site, good luck :) xxx

I was at the regency, but 3.5 years ago under a different surgeon. My diary or blog recounts it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Thanks alot Caren, just getting to grips with how the forum works!!
xx

Thanks alot, your blog was very interesting... I a little confused as to why both of us where sent to Macclesfield as Murryfield far better and obviously alot nearer for you. You are an inspiration to anyone and a great deal of help.
Take care.xx

At the time of my surgery regency was owned by Classic Hospitals, and they had the contract for Wirral PCT. It was taken over by Spire not long after my op, so when I fell pregnant I requested to transfer my aftercare to Murrayfield because of the distance. The bariatric team at regency are lovely, but I didn't rate the dietician much.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back