• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Funding finally through....!!

13hitchen

Hi All

I Joined august last year! After 14 long months I have finally got my funding through :D. I have had 2 letters from Salford Royal Hospital with two appointment dates. 24th November for the Bariatric Psychology Clinic and 29 December for a consultation with Mr Ammori.

What can I expect from the Psychology clinic? am I right to worry?

Help....

woohoo congratulations 13hitchens :) good luck xxx

Hi All

I Joined august last year! After 14 long months I have finally got my funding through :D. I have had 2 letters from Salford Royal Hospital with two appointment dates. 24th November for the Bariatric Psychology Clinic and 29 December for a consultation with Mr Ammori.

What can I expect from the Psychology clinic? am I right to worry?

Help....

That's good news. I wouldn't worry about the Psychology clinic.

I went to Salford and had to speak to Carly the psychologist. It is nothing to worry about she is lovely and will just ask you questions regarding being overweight just to assess you are in the right frame of mind for surgery. Xx

I saw carly as well as as stated she is lovely. She really wants to know that you are in the right frame of mind for surgery and that you are doing it for the correct reasons. She asks you how long you have been over weight, what you have tried to do in the past and what effect it has on your life etc. nothing to worry about. x

Back