• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Spires Regency, Mr Decadt???

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
Hi, I am new to this forum. After a long 14 month journey, I have finally received my appointment to see the consultant!!! I am NHS funded and belong to Halton & St Helens PCT.
All the people I have spoken to from my PCT have been to Spire Murrayfield in Wirral, but I am going to Macclesfield and was just wondering if anyone had been there??

Thanks

Hi there - I dont know if you'll read this but for what it's worth - Im from Prescot and the same PCT - Mr DeCadt and the Spire are wonderful - I had a really positive experience with them. I had my RNY in September 2011 - It's the best thing ive ever done for myself. Good luck x

Hi hun,

Thanks alot, that reassures me. I go in on Monday, had my last check up and bloods today!!!!!
Did they make you do 1 week low carb and 1 week liquid diet?
I am very giddy at the moment, I don't know how to feel about Monday.
I am glad to see your doing well and glad you have had it done. xx

Hey Sarah glad ive caught you on here. I did two weeks liquid diet - it was excrutiating lol!!!! my weight has mostly been staedy after a plateau its started shifting again yippee. I have gone from size 24/26 to a loose size 18 (since september) and I feel like a new woman, it really is like being given a second chance to live life to the max. Im sure you will do well - Mr Decdat is great x x x good luck Linda

Keep up the good work fizzy :) you're my inspiration at the min :) cos you're doing so well. I'm feeling giddy and anxious too which iz why I've probably lost my appetite lol
Best wishes Hun x

2 weeks!!!!!??? Was that with slimfast though? This one I on is clear liquids only!!!!
Just been Theatre Royal watching 'Desperate Scousewives', it was hilarious!!! Come home to my strained Minestrone soup and a sugar free jelly!!!
Seen Zowie today and she was fine that I had only lost 5kg and said that I should lose a little bit more by Monday. I not very hungry today, she said that my body should be in 'ketosis' and my appetite will be suppressed.
I have tried to private message you, but it wont let me.

Back