• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Much better

tendersage

I am feeling a lot better i can carefully bend down and get things now, even managed a nap while on my side, and am starting to get restless. Still a bit of snow outside so i do not want to venture out too soon and find myself on my backside lol

The roads clear i might try a short walk on my own tomorrow need to start doing things again as i have to travel into central london on saturday to see Mr Mannur

I am so pleased you are feeling better and feeling like you want to venture out.
Its great when you can bend and move around more freely, Your are doing great as its still early days for you.
Short walks are good.
Good for you!! x

its almost a month now since my surgery i expected to be moving around a lot more then i am, but i can square it away with myself with how bad i was with the complications. i am generally an active person and always on the go, am now finding it hard now to be up and about as usual.

one day left to weight day lol whats the most anyones lost in one week?

I'm glad your begining to feel better. I bet you'll be back to normal pretty soon. Your right about not going out though.......my god it's like an ice rink out there. good luck for the weigh in xx

Back