• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mucked up pre op diet

rainbow27

Hello I shall be getting my bypass ( hopefully) a week today however tonight I've not done well on my pre op diet I could kick myself .. Any words of wisdom out there?? X

Hi hun, just get back on it tomorrow, u can do it, think of the new you next year x

Knuckle down now & you'll be fine, my pre-op was only a week & I had a tiny liver!

But be good!! xx

Thanks so much i asked my dietician if I could do the Cambridge diet for my pre op she said that was fine so i think I will for the week & hopefully it's ok xc

Just get back on it,was it low carb or milk diet.I only had 10 days and I was fine,low carb for me.

What if my liver isn't small enough and they dont operate? ?xx

I was completely terrified of this and surgeon said my liver was 'perfect' :D

The Ketone sticks were great for making sure you still in Ketosis and at setting my mind at ease!

Don't beat yourself up, just get back on it tomorrow xx

Get your head down and stick at it for the next week. Not to be too harsh but if you really want this surgery you have to commit to it for the next week. My pre op diet was only a week and i was ok, however saying that my surgery was open so that changes it slightly...

Now don't cock your chance up, there isn't nothing in any shop you could buy to eat that will make you feel as good as fitting into a size 16 jeans does xxxxxxxx

I messed up on day 7 of my two week pre-op diet. I got straight back on track the following morning and sailed through my op with no complications at all. So just get back on the wagon and make sure you don't have any further slip ups. You can do it xx

Keep going hun, i'm having to do it for 4 weeks. I'm on day 10 and nearly had a wobble today...but i got through it and so can you x

I've done 5 weeks on slimfast and my op is on Monday! You can do it hun!

Back